Ans: It’s easy. First select book a ride, it will take you to four step booking procedure.
1. Select choose date and time of your booking. Select the bike category and then the bike you want to hire from the list of available bikes,
2.You will be asked to login or sign up. Sign up is easy with few essential details like email address and phone number.
3. After that, reconfirm your selected bike, dates and pickup location and you will be taken to the payment gateway.
4. Your booking is confirmed after you make the payment.
Ans: The following documents are required to submit for renting the bike.
1. Valid DRIVING LICENSE* (MANDATORY) to ride a motor-cycle with gear in India.
2. AADHAAR CARD* along with registered PHONE NUMBER (MANDATORY).
1. A valid DRIVING LICENSE from their home country with International Driving Permit is necessary.
2. Valid VISA & PASSPORT required. Original PASSPORT to be retained with Ride Easy as per policy. After returning vehicle, original passport will be returned to customer.
Ans: Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
You will receive an email and sms
from Ride Eazy confirming your booking and the
address of the pickup location.
Ans: For Bikes above 250cc, the hirer has to be at least 20 years of age to ride.
Ans: We offer 2-types of plan: Limited Km And Unlimited Km.
1. Limited KM plan : For 24 hours –kilometer limit will be 480 km.
For above 180cc bike - Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 4 & below 180cc bike- Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 3.5 (Please check Tariff for more details). Scooter/Scooty- For 24 hours –kilometer limit will be 360 km, Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 2.5. For example, a 2 hour booking of any motorcycle would come with 40 km in riding at no additional charge while a 2 day reservation would come with 960 kms in riding at no additional charge.
2. Unlimited Km plan: We provide Unlimited Kilometer package (where rider have unlimited Kms to ride within his/her booked time slot) which have different charges. You can check Tariff for the unlimited plans
Ans: If the hirer wants to extend the ride or suspect that he/she will be late,
then he/she can extend from our online app/website/direct call to avoid the penalty,
at least one hour before booked end time. We will not be able to extend if there’s another confirmed booking for the period.
Ans: To cancel your booking, first log in to your account then go to booking information and click on cancel icon with specific reason.
(Please specify the cancelling reason so that we can serve you better in future.)
Ans: WOWRIDE shall also impose a fine of 200 per breach of speed which is mentioned in hirer’s booking details,
during the tenure of the rider. WOWRIDE shall also have the right to
blacklist the rider.
Ans: No, fuel is not included in the rental.
Minimum half liter of fuel/petrol is compulsory for the hirer during starting of ride (maximum 01 liter) from our store/garage which is chargeable.
Ans: Yes, security deposit of Rs.300 for Scooters and Rs.500 for bikes will be charged which is refundable after the delivery of the vehicle.
Ans: All vehicles are due back at the time and day agreed as per the booking form.
If the hirer returns the bike beyond the time specified in the booking form, he/she shall be
charged Rs 300 for scooter and Rs 500 for bikes in addition to hourly fee for use of bike/vehicle.
Ans: The following items will be given:
1. Vehicle documents
2. Tools kit
3. Helmet (Rider only)
Ans: Refund will be done within 5-7 working days, who are entitle to get the booking amount as per our policy.
Ans: Yes, you can
In case of advance booking;
1. If you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled date and time- 100% of the paid amount would be refunded.
2. If you cancel 06 hours before the scheduled date and time - 50% of the paid amount would be refunded.
3. If you cancel less than or equal to 06 hours the scheduled date and time-No refund.
In case of same day booking:
1. If you cancel 02 hours before the scheduled time - 50% refund.
2.If you cancel less than or equal to 2 hours before the scheduled time – No refund.
[If we cancel the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike or any other reason then we provide 100% refund of the rentals received].
Ans: You can pick up the bike on the day of your reservation from our office location address as given on contact.